Wednesday, March 20, 2013

THE SEMINAR FRUITS

THE SEMINAR 
BELOW; On the following day (Thursday), we asked one of the students to take us to the place where we can baptize  when needed. He took us to the swamp. Here, I am looking at it.
BELOW; The swamp.
BELOW: I am telling brother Lusekelo how to hold the camera in order to take a good picture though it is not really as how I wanted it to appear. I wanted the swamp to appear behind.
BELOW; brother Lusekelo is looking at the swamp with amazement.
BELOW; I can't believe this!
This piture was taken on the second day
BELOW: my bible on the pulpit
BELOW; EMMY who is close looking at the girl (Doreen) who is in red t-shirt.Emmy Kaunda (27) was baptized on Sunday along with Doreen Mwakalinganya (17) and Okoa Mwakalinganya (14)
BELOW: Majibu the older boy and Jose the young and needy boy who came to greet us . behind is the house which was prepared for us to stay
BELOW; Coco trees
brother Lusekelo enjoying bananas
BELOW: I was edifying these Christian men; As you can see, the batteris started to faint
BELOW;Brother Lusekelo intering in the Church building which was used for the seminar

No comments:

Post a Comment